Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 28 in Spain! (21st week in Gijon!)

6/2/14

I don´t have any time to e mail today. I just got off the bus from Oviedo from a big Zone P-Day we had with President Jackson and Hermana Jackson. There is now 15 minutes left of our P-Day and we haven´t gone shopping yet:/! Oh well, I had a really good day. We went on a hike to a huge statue of Christ and ate lunch with everyone. I will send pictures and tell you more about it next week. Please give my love to everyone. Please tell mom I got her letter and that I will send her a letter ASAP! I also have a letter for Joseph that I am going to send.
I love you! Everything is great!!! I haven´t gone to the doctor yet, tengo un poco miedo (I’m a little scared), but I need to. My cough is getting a little better, but I still have it. I am going to talk to president about it tomorrow in Zone Conference. I love you all!!! BESOS!!!

Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment