Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 27 in Spain! (20th week in Gijon!)

5/27/14

This week has been really good! We haven’t done anything too exciting, but we are having fun! Today is my six month mark! I am officially 1/3 into the mission! Time is going by so fast! It is only three months until I am half way done! Today Hermana Endicott and I are going to celebrate, we are going to Burger King for lunch :) that’s is about as crazy as you can get as a missionary. :)

Joseph and Grandpa told me about the Chicago trip! It sounds fun! Joseph said he was sad that the Yankees lost but that he wanted the Cubs to win for Grandpa. I miss doing fun things like that with you guys. I was thinking about it and I totally want to take a trip with the girls when I get back, and Disneyland with everyone! :) We teach this little family English and this week they went to Disneyland in France. Diego and Alba were telling us all about it, I was so jealous!

I love the trip to Idaho for Memorial Day! I sure missed it this time. That is so cute that Grandpa taped that rock to Grandma’s headstone. I sure miss him! It is kind of like I am there now. My spirit is in that rock! I was talking about pioneers today with Hermana Endicott. That is so cool that we have pioneer ancestors! I didn’t think we had any!

That scripture really helped me (Helaman 10:2-6). This week has been hard. And on top of that we have investigators that aren’t answering, or can’t meet with us! We haven’t seen any success through street contacting for a while and it has just been really frustrating. Hermana Endicott and I fasted yesterday and we saw a lot of miracles happen. Not anything huge, but we realized how much we have been blessed and little by little the branch is improving. We had a long conversation with President Florín. We have been talking to President a lot about the branch and how we can help.  I feel really good though and I know that just because we aren’t having baptisms or a lot of success investigator wise, it doesn’t mean we aren’t being blessed or that we aren’t working hard. I feel so tired all the time because we are constantly contacting, walking, or something, but I also feel really blessed and strong for our obedience and hard work.

I love hearing about Joseph and everything he’s doing to get prepared! I like feeling like I am helping in little ways. If you have any other questions about anything, I would love to help! I hope he feels good still. Don’t let him be afraid! I am so excited for him and know he will be so blessed!

How are things at home and in the Stake?

I love you!
Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment