Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 17 in Gijon!

5/5/14

I miss you so much! This has been a hard but productive week! Sometimes I think Heavenly Father does things so you can learn a lesson. This week was also our activity with the branch when we all went contacting! It was so funny! We did splits and went with different members. I went with these two ladies. They were giggling the whole time and we hardly left the street, but it was really good. We didn’t get a lot of references from it, but it really got the members excited about missionary work. I felt the spirit really strong. It really was a good experience. We had a lunch appointment almost every day this week! I felt so fat this week, I really need to watch what I eat, I was doing really good at that and now I am falling a little. I walk everywhere so it isn’t a huge problem, but I can do better.

I did not get the flu and Hermana Endicott is doing great! That’s cool that that Mom messaged Hermana Zitting, she is probably really busy with school! Her brother is in Honduras right now and Hermana Endicott’s brother just got his mission call two weeks before Joseph to Peru. He is going to the Argentina MTC and might be there with Joseph! He is also leaving in August.

That is so cool about the stake changes. Mom said we gained some new people and I would be coming home to a totally different ward.
I love you guys and can’t wait to talk to you! I went to Covadonga today and it was amazing! It is a church in a cave. I couldn’t get the pictures to send but I will try to figure it out! Talk to you next week!

¡Te Quiero mucho!

Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment