Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 29 in Spain! (22 in Gijon!)

6/9/14

Everything is great! These past couple of weeks have been so busy, but really good.
I can’t believe Joseph is graduated! This year has gone by so fast! It looks like he had a lot of rewards. I’m glad, he definitely worked really hard. I’m sure he is so happy. It is funny, that someone who hated school so much accomplished so much. Now he can relax for a couple months. What institute classes is he taking? Do you know who the teachers are?

I’m great and feeling better. I still have a little cough, but it is getting better slowly. I don’t think it is a huge problem. Last week was our Zone Conference. It is a little different than Zone meeting. President and Hermana Jackson came and the AP’s came. They all talked to us and our Zone leaders spoke to us. They all had some really good messages and it was fun to hear from them and see them all. The Zone Conference was on Tuesday and on Monday we had a Zone P-day. That was fun. We went to Oviedo and did a hike to this huge statue of Christ. It was really hot and a lot harder that we thought. But it was fun. We got some really good pictures and it was fun to be able to hang out with everyone.

Hermana Endicott and I are doing great! We have a new investigator named Nelly!(not the same Nelly) She is older and a member reference from Nancy. She is from Argentina so she has the coolest accent. She is so sweet and Golden! Yesterday we had the greatest experience with her at church. She got there and sat by Nancy and everyone in the branch was so kind to her. She made so many new friends and participated in all the lessons. She loved it. Afterwards President spoke with her and his wife invited her over for medio dia. We all came over and ate with them. I love it when the Branch helps out. It makes all the difference. When we don’t have to worry about our investigators and the Branch just takes care of them, it is so nice! Yesterday was a miracle!

Well transfers are in two weeks. I’m getting nervous about it. I’ve been in Gijón for four now, and that is a pretty long time. I am pretty sure I am leaving. Probably to Madrid. I am excited though. I don’t think I could handle staying for five. I love Gijón, but at the same time I feel ready to move on.
I hope everything is going good! Give my love to the fam! What’s everyone up to?
Love you!
Hermana Brumble


No comments:

Post a Comment