Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 7 in Gijon!

2/24/14

 Everything is going great! Hermana Zitting and I are so busy now that we are the only two Hermanas here. It feels so good to be so busy. It is easier to see and look at all the good you are accomplishing. It also has helped me a lot with my Spanish. This week I ate a duck liver!! not my favorite...but I ate it. We have an investigator that was the other Hermana´s who is getting baptized on March 22! I am so excited for her! Her name is Marta and she is from Argentina. She is so cute. She called one day and said that she had been reading the Book of Mormon and knows that it is true. The Book of Mormon is amazing. It holds everything together! In Preach my Gospel they call it the "keystone to our religion" I have such a strong testimony of the book of Mormon. I know it is true and that Joseph Smith was called of God to translate it. It was written specifically for us to help and guide us in these last days. I love the book of Mormon and the strength we receive from it´s teachings. When an investigator has a testimony of the Book of Mormon, everything else falls in place.
 Thanks for the pics! Let me know all the fun things you did in Hawaii! So jealous!! Carmello and Vickie are going to take the Elders and Hermana Zitting and I to these really cool caves in Gijón next week. I am way excited. In one of them, there is this really cool virgin Mary. I´ll take pictures! 
 That is so amazing! I know that we sacrifice Heavenly Father takes care of us and blesses us with so much more. Thank you for being and example of sacrifice dad. You have always been a good example of Christ like service and love. I am going to try to apply that in my work this week. Thanks! 
 I Love you guys! Thanks for your love and support! Give my love to everyone and the Stake. And tell your counselors I say hi! 
¡Les Amo! Hermana Brumble 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment