Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 10 in Gijon!

3/17/14

Dad,
I didn’t have time to e mail others, so please share this e mail with everyone. It still might be pretty short. I will tell you about the important things. First, Christian, the ten year old boy is getting baptized on the 23rd. He has such a strong testimony and loves learning. This is going to be a huge blessing in his life and for his family. He is such a good example to his parents! Next, Manues is getting baptized on the 29th! He is truly a miracle. He went from not believing in God to quitting smoking, reading the WHOLE Book of Mormon and committing to be baptized in two weeks! It is all because of the Book of Mormon. He is so ready and wants to be baptized so bad! I have seen so many miracles being here, but this is so amazing. I have grown so much and have seen how important the Book of Mormon is in this work. I love you and pray for all of you! Thank you. I will send more next week!
Love Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment