Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 74 in Spain! (21st Week in Mostoles)

4/27/15

Hey,

This week started out with a lot of good goals.....but then I got sick, of course. I'm getting a lot better though. We've been focusing so much on finding new investigators. It’s so hard when you have nothing really going for you, but Hermana Hillman and I are working so hard and we've found a lot of promising people. We had a list of passby's to do one day and one person was home!!! It’s a women named Wendy and her boyfriend who is less active. The Hermanas before had passed by a couple times before and never once taught them the restoration! So we taught them that and it went really well. We'll see what happens. It really helped that her boyfriend is involved and maybe it will help him feel the need to come back as well.

This Wednesday we're going to a Madrid game as a district! I'm so excited! I bought a Madrid shirt and I'm so ready to go! I can't remember who it's against, but I'm excited! :)

Also on May 7 our mission is becoming an I-pad mission. I don't really know exactly what that means for me....I'll only have 20 days left.......but I guess I'll find out. The whole entire mission is meeting in Pavones together, I don't think that has ever happened in this mission yet. It'll be neat.


This week I went to the temple for the last time as a missionary! Que fuerte! It was really good, but the session was so big that they had to put all the missionaries in one session. Because there were mostly Americans....they did it in English.....and to make it even better......it was the old video. I can see why they changed it! I really enjoyed Satan:) It was a spiritual experience though. It was weird sitting in the celestial room and knowing that would be my last time as a missionary. But I doubt my experiences there will be any different in the future. It was just a little bitter sweet. I can't wait to go back with you guys!

As it gets close to the end of my mission it has been really interesting looking back at experiences I have had. It has been so neat to see the change people make in their lives and seeing the atonement in action. But not only for our investigators and the people we come in contact with, but in other missionaries and even ourselves. I teach people about Jesus and his sacrifice for us everyday all day, but it isn't very often that I think about how it has changed my life and how it continues to change my life. If there is one thing I can say I learned from my mission is that we can all change. We will all change if we allow our savior to help us. It is a message of hope and happiness that I'll never really be able to understand fully. But I'm really thankful for how my mission has changed me.

I love you guys and I can't wait to talk to you. It will be here sooooo soooooon!

Con Amor, Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment