Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 73 in Spain! (20th Week in Mostoles)

4/20/15

Well, my week....honestly I never know what to tell you guys. My week was really good. I'm working really hard with Hermana Hillman. Making sure she knows the area and really just getting ready to just hand it over to her and let her take control. It's really weird thinking that she'll be the last companion and not even just that, but that I know exactly what is going to happen at the end of this transfer....it's crazy!

Basically we're just trying to build up the area. We have investigators but not solid ones, so we go out contacting pretty often.  It's been a really fun transfer though, we get a long really well, everyone in the district.

This week was pretty much the same, we taught, went contacting, district meeting, played Futbol on Saturday.....well Hermana Hillman and I watched people play futbol.....sometimes the games just get too intense for us:) Sunday was probable the most eventful day of the week. :) Juan (our ward pianist) ended the "actual" sacrament meeting, like right when the priesthood go to sit back down, with a little musical postlude......that was fun. After that we met with my favorite member to eat! She’s older and super Spanish and I love her! We ate, then we washed her dishes and then she started having some medical issues....I got to practice some of my nursing skills! That was fun, I'm glad I remember at least some things. :) Then we went to choir and went contacting the rest of the night! Fun stuff!

Next week we're going to the temple! My LAST time as a missionary......que weird! I'm really excited, but nervous. Things are happening so fast and sometimes I don't feel prepared for them. But that’s life and you just have to take it a little at a time, move forward and you'll get the answers and guidance that you need along the way if you're doing what's right and aligning your choices with what God would want you to do. A lot of times I think that I need to stop and not make any decisions until I receive a sure and definite answer, but that's exactly what God doesn’t want us to do. We need to keep moving forward and trying to exercise the gift he gave us from the beginning, our agency! He trusts us to make good decisions, so we need to make them and pay attention to how we feel as we make them.

I'm super excited to see you all again. I love you so much and hope everything is great! I'll talk to you soon!

Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment