Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 72 in Spain! (19th Week in Mostoles)

4/13/15

Hey,

Transfer day! I am staying in Mostoles! Till the END OF MY MISSION! AHHHH! Hermana Spencer went to Barrio 8 and I got Hermana Hillman. She is a couple of transfers behind me on the mission, so I'm going to area train her and then she'll take it from there! It’s really weird to think about, I just am trying to enjoy the last 6 weeks of my mission. There is an Elder in my district who's Spanish. He is finishing with me and always says "Disfruta tu mision...six weeks...the mission is happy" its good advice:)

I haven't been able to see all of conference, everything but the last session on Saturday. I really enjoyed it! I thought that they really stressed the importance of families that are strong in the gospel and how to strengthen your family in the gospel. I really like the messages about Christ and how he is always helping us and how we can help others as well.

The weather here is beautiful! I'm so lucky. I get to end when it is still nice and not too hot. It got a little chilly and rainy, but things are brightening up again and its very nice and beautiful. I can't wait to see the yard and our garden. I love our garden.....I'm not sure if I'm spelling that right.....our Jardín:)

I don’t have a lot of time because of transfers, but I wanted to tell you about my new companion. She is from Canada and served a couple of transfers there waiting for her visa. She is really sweet and really smart. She wants to go into financing.

I'm super excited for this transfer. I know it’s going to be harder because it’s my last. but I'm excited and I can't wait to see what happens! I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment