Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 44 in Spain! (14 in Madrid)

9/22/14

My week has been pretty great! My first week with my new companion and I Love it! Hermana Kuhn is great! She is so much fun and a really hard worker. I have never had a companion before with less time on the mission. It has been interesting being on the other side of things and remembering what it was like. I have learned so much this week. Having to take on more responsibility has been really good for me and my confidence. Our leadership meeting with president is on Tuesday. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. We'll get there, talk, have lunch, then get back and the Zone leaders are supposed to call sometime that night to tell me what I need to talk about the next day. Then the next morning before the Zone meeting, Hermana Sanchez (the other STL) and I will have some time to put it together. The AP's called me this morning and I also have to direct the music for the meeting. I'm excited really, I know I am going to learn a lot.

I have heard about that movie (Meet the Mormons). I hope we will have the opportunity to see it, but I'm not sure if it will be a movie in the theatres.

I am so excited to see General Conference soon. All the missionaries in the Madrid area will go to Povones to watch it together and I'm sooo excited. It will be a really neat experience and I know there are going to be some neat things said. Hermana Endicott is back in Madrid so maybe I'll see her:)

Hermana Kuhn and I are trying really hard to find more people. We have been teaching English class and we have started teaching this family that comes. They are adorable and they love me! They are from Bolivia. The mom, Maria, and her 13 year old daughter Daniella come to church with us and she has two more boys that are 9 and 5. The 5 year old is the CUTEST little boy I have ever seen. They always ask us so much about being a missionary. I know they are so prepared and I am excited for the opportunity to help their family be an eternal one!

We met with Ana and Pascual again this week. They are so cute! I called Pascualand he wouldn't stop talking about telepathy and how he was just wishing that I would call and then I did:) and then that night he told me that Ana was going to take a picture of his face and give it to me so I would never forget him and that he would marry me! He is so funny. I really love Ana and Pascual so much.

Well I will talk to you guys soon! I can't wait to share more experiences with you! I love you so much!

Love Hermana Brumble





No comments:

Post a Comment