Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 40 in Spain! (10th in Madrid)

8/25/14

This week has been great, things are really starting to pick up. We have some good investigators right now who have a lot of interest in the church. One is a cook at the MTC, COOL! I'm doing great! I was a little emotional this week with Joseph leaving, but I think I'll be fine. Sunday it finally hit me that I wasn't going to see him, I got a little emotional during sacrament, que vergûenza (what a shame) because President decided to come to our Sacrament meeting and he sat right by me, Ha but it was fine.

(Speaking about Pasqual) I love them both a lot and can't wait for you to meet them. They did something really neat for Hermana Reyes and I yesterday. We got there and they said they had a surprise for us. They took us into their study room and they had an American flag hanging up. Then Pascual wobbled over to his desk where he pulled out a tape and played the Star-spangled banner. He had all of us stand and put our hands on our hearts. Then he told us all about flying the B-29 and how much he loved America and how he considers himself an American. He told us that they want their home to be a home away from home for us. They are two very special people. We shared a scripture in Alma 11 with them about Zeezrom trying to tempt Aaron to deny the christ by giving him money and how Aaron refused. Grandpa Golightly sent me a 2 dollar bill for the fourth of July and I thought it would be special to give it to them. We wrote our names on it and gave it to them. They were so excited. I can't wait for them to meet you.

Today I received a miracle. I knew it was my last time I would receive an email from Joseph while he was home, I was so nervous. I opened my email and there was no email. My heart dropped. I wanted to hear from him before he left. I decided to take a break from family e-mails and email president. I said a prayer in my heart asking if it was possible that I receive an email from Joseph. I finished emailing president and went back to my email account and there was an email from Joseph. What a tender mercy! I love him so much and can't believe this week is finally here. I am so proud of him, he is a very special person and I know he is going to bless so many lives. Heavenly Father has a special work for him to do.

I love you guys so much, thanks for looking out for me and doing so much for me. I feel your love and support here which is something a lot of missionaries don't have. I am so blessed and privileged to be given a family as special and important as you. It is so important to me that I try my best to share this wonderful blessing with others so that they can have that same joy.

Hermana Brumble

P.S. Tomorrow is my half way mark! Now you can say it:) Feliz Cumplemes(happy ?something) to me!!! :) See you in Nine months!


No comments:

Post a Comment