Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 37 in Spain! (7th in Madrid)

8/4/14

This week has been BUSY! It was the week of transfers, I’m still in Barrio 1 with Hermana Reyes:) SO EXCITED! It has been a week full of miracles! We have 4 new investigators who have a TON of potential. This new transfer is going to be full of baptisms, I can feel it! One thing that we are doing today that I am kind of nervous about is blessing our piso....we have been having some weird things happening, so we are going to dedicate our piso tonight, kind of scary. More than anything, you just never feel right in our piso, it has been open for a while and this mission used to have a lot of missionaries that were disobedient, we think it could be because of that. But we haven't been sleeping well and you just feel spiritually "unsettled" We've cleaned it out and found a lot of things that missionaries shouldn't have, and now we are going to bless it, hopefully it works:)

Thanks for answering my question about your mission. I feel like I don't know anything about it, I would like to know more:) I think it could help me a lot.

We should definitely go to Moab again. The last time I was there was when we met up with everyone after Philmont. Were the Nagy's there? Let’s plan a trip for when I get back. After the vacation to Hawaii with the girls of course;) I want to go jeeping? Did Joseph drive the jeep? Scary! I think I'd be fine it the passenger seat:) I like what you said about the sand. It is like experiences we have in life. When we are in a trial that's deep and we don't really see a way out, we need to try our best, pray and have hope that "the trail in front of us was easier than what we’d just gone through." That has helped me a lot on the mission I think. A lot of things I have gone through have been hard, but I know if I do my best Heavenly Father will help me and that I will have the strength and knowledge from that trial to get me through whatever else comes my way.

Joseph Told me about his temple experience. That is great! It reminds me of my first time. Not knowing exactly everything but trusting and having faith that It was for the best. I felt so comfortable and so right. It has blessed me here and given me strength and power to do things I didn’t think were possible. The temple is such a blessing, I can’t wait to one day be sealed and have an eternal family.

I sure love you guys and am thinking of you!

Love Hermana Brumble.
















No comments:

Post a Comment