Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 34 in Spain! (4th in Madrid Area)

7/14/14

I have had a pretty good week. Today we went to the Spain version of Lagoon with the Elders! SO Fun!!! I love Roller Coasters and it was EXACTLY like Lagoon!

This week has been really busy, but really long at the same time. We are trying to contact more and our lessons fire on us all the time, but that's nothing new:) I try really hard every day to have a good attitude. That is so important and I have such a strong testimony about attitude now. I am never going to complain about anything ever again! We are so blessed and we are given so much! When we start having a bad attitude or we aren't grateful for the blessings we do have, I think Heavenly Father is a little slower in blessing us again, or we just get to the point when we just really don't see any of our blessings. It is really sad when people live like that and makes it harder for you to work.

I have really tried working on our relationship with the members. It is so important that they know you are there to serve and help them and that you love them. When you know who the people in the ward are and they have confidence in you, they are more willing to work with you. I have seen a lot of improvement since I have been here. It is exciting. I have also seen a lot of improvement in myself. It feels good when you can see the changes that come from your hard work. But even if you can't see them immediately, it is important to have faith that they are there or coming. I feel so much more confident in every single way.

I have an interview with President on Thursday? Quizas (maybe) :/ I love President Jackson and Hermana Jackson. President really tries hard to get to know you and the family. It is really comforting to know how much he cares. I can't imagine having to try to remember all the missionaries here. He really cares about us and how we feel. He always makes me feel really good about myself and the things I am doing. He really makes me feel like I am in the area for a reason.

About the running of the bulls, Last Monday we saw something about it, but that was it. And the tomato festival is in Valencia. I wish we had something like that! That sounds so boss! And that is our piso! We live in the very top floor, not too exciting, just 2 floors:) The building next to us is a motorcycle repair shop/ foosball table shop. They make foosball tables:) It's pretty cool, but noisy. We live in a pretty sketchy area, but there are worse:)

That's way neat and I can't believe Braden is home! He is a great guy, that's so exciting!

Bennett is such a cutie, but tell Ben I'm not so sure what to say about the beard....Sammie is super guapa as usual. Joseph told all about Youth Conference and his MC experience, what a character. He's funny. He is so excited for his mission, I am so proud of him and I know he'll do great. I told him if he needed anything I am here. I would love to help as much as I can. This really is the best decision I have made IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I remember the plane ride here. It would be a tender mercy if Tanner was there. Que miedo que yo tenia! (That was a fear I had.) Knowing someone is a huge comfort, but then again, it was fun being with all the missionaries I didn’t know and got to meet. There will be missionaries there with him. it will be so much fun!

I will let you guys know when I get the package. I should get it this Wednesday at Zone Conference. Thanks for everything! I love you guys! Have a great week!

Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment