Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 77 in Spain! (24th Week in Mostoles)

5/18/15

Hey;

This will probably be the last email, I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing next Monday yet, but it might be a little crazy. If there is time I'll probably just send a short e-mail letting you guys know what’s going on. On p-day we can do whatever we want and go wherever we want, we just have to catch a bus to the mission home....and the bus comes every hour, so it might be a little tight.

I'm actually really excited to speak in the ward, it will be weird speaking in English! I don't even write out my talks in English anymore, there really just isn’t any point, maybe I'll have to write it out in Spanish and then English. I just hope I don't accidentally slip in Spanish things on accident. I tend to do that a lot. My life is in Spanglish.

We had Zone Conference this week and we kind of talked of sprinting to the end, how now is not the time to get tired and complacent. We watched a video about a horse the Secretariat he was totally in the lead and obviously going to win, and he could of slowed down if he wanted but kept going as fast as he possibly could until the end. He won the race, but also beat a record that is still standing today. I thought about it and sometimes we think that the only goal is to finish the race.....but sometimes there are higher goals that we should think about reaching. Yes I know I'm going to finish the mission, but that doesn’t mean I should slow down because I can, I need to keep going as fast as I can because there are still things out there for me. Now is the time to sprint!

I love you guys so much and can't wait to tell you about things that have been going on for the past year and a half!

I'll see you next week! I love you!

Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment