Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Week 76 in Spain! (23rd Week in Mostoles)

5/12/15

Two weeks! I can't believe it! Time is just flying by. I have a lot of meetings this week so it will go by even faster I'm sure. We are going to have a Family Home Evening farewell party in the ward for Elder Cantero and I. It'll be fun and I can't wait for you guys to meet them all. There are a lot of people here that I love a lot. I really am getting excited though. Just to be around you guys again. I miss home. It will be really weird at first, Spain is a lot different.

Nearing the end is a weird WIERD feeling. I'm not sure how to describe it. I'm sure others feel the same coming home from their mission. I see things coming to the end and feel like I'm putting an end to part of my life, a big part. I've been doing only one thing for a year and a half and it's all coming to an end, but then I feel like it’s only a stepping stone to the beginning. I've learned a lot and have changed a lot and have met and have got to know a lot of people that are a big part of my life. I don't think I'm putting an end to this part of my life, I was learning how to start the life that Heavenly Father wants for me. I can’t wait to share these wonderful experiences and feelings with you all in person. I couldn't be happier with the way things have turned out or more excited for the way things are going to be. I love you guys and will talk to you soon!

Hermana Brumble (for only two more weeks! )

No comments:

Post a Comment