Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Week 52 in Spain! (4th week in Leganes)

11/18/14

I was so happy to hear from you. Everyone always says, eventually you family forgets and you get less and less from them. I'm proud to have a family where that doesn’t happen. I know you all are always thinking of me. Thanks for sticking it out to the end.

This week was so hard! We have nothing! Angel dumped us and Victor went on vacation for a little bit. We were stuck contacting in the rain all day! Terrible! And this weekend Hermana Clements and I got a little cold/24 hour flu. But we got blessings from the elders and we are on our way to recovery.

There are a lot of stuff coming up this week and I'm so excited! On Wednesday we are going to the temple! On Thursday we have zone conference! SO excited. Hermana Clements and I have to sing and it’s in front of all the Madrid zones! I'm really scared, but every time we practice it sounds great.

I love you guys and I'm always praying and thinking of you! Have a great week!

Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment