Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 5 in Gijion

Feb 10 2014:

¡Hola!

Estoy muy bien, gracias. How are things back home? My days are pretty busy. we study and plan in the mornings and then depending on what day it is we either have meetings throughout the day, appointments, or proselyting. Then from 2 to 4 we have medio dia, where we eat or study, anything we need to get done. We shop on Mondays on p -day for groceries and anything else we need. Sister Zitting and I switch off every week who pays, we spend a lot less paying together than separate and just sharing everything, food wise. The money works out fine.

This week has been great, still slow, we are really just trying to find more investigators which is hard but I know we will find them. We pray for success every day, and I know Heavenly Father is providing for us. We exercise every morning. I have been studying the talks from last general conference and lessons from preach my gospel. Today I read Elder Bednar’s talk on tithing. It is so important and I loved how he talked about how we are blessed in subtle but significant ways. If we understand and see how the lord blesses us when we pay our tithing, people would understand and be a lot more willing to pay. He also said that tithing is much more than a duty, it is an important step in the process of personal sanctification.

I had companion exchanges in Oviedo this week, So much fun and I learned a lot. We are going to Madrid the end of this month for a mission tour. I am so excited!

Well I don’t have as much time as I usually do so I have to end my letter short. But I am doing great and I love you all! Thank you for the examples you have been in my life and during the past couple of months. I think and pray for you often! I love you

Con Amor-Hermana Brumble

No comments:

Post a Comment